Hi Family and Friends,
We have missed you all. Long time no update from the Artz house!
Things have been going well on our adventure in Madison:) This July marks our 3 year anniversary of living here, can you believe it?! We have come a long way in three years, we actually feel at home here now (well as much as you can feel at home when you live away from Missouri:))
Nathan is working on submitting his first paper to be published at school, this is a big deal. Yea Nathan. His abstract also got accepted as a talk at a conference coming up this December, yea again. He only has about two more years left of his program and then he will be finished and a doctor, hehe.
I (Katie) am doing very well. My daycare is going great, this summer we have learned about letters, oceans and ocean animals and bugs. Next up is my fall curriculum, and we all know how much I love everything about fall. We have daycare days on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays and we have two friends that come all three days and one very part time friend that comes half time. I also started doing a language class on Friday afternoons for kids that have language delays. Classes start in August.
The girls are doing very well. Sophia is walking now, even trying to run. She is very chatty, much like her sister, and has plenty of personality. We keep telling her she is a big girl now, to which she almost always responds, "no baby." I can't decide if that is funny or not funny! She will be two in December, who can believe that. Grace is also doing well. She is fully potty trained now! We are all very excited for her. She is going to start taking dancing lessons once a week this fall, which she is very excited about and keeps asking me when she will be old enough to ride the school bus. Grace is very social.
We have had a beautiful summer up here this year. Low 70's and sunny most of the time, we rarely have to use our air conditioner. It has been very refreshing and fun.
I am including pictures since I have not posted any in awhile. We miss you all, as always.
Nathan, Katie, Grace and Sophia
Grace on the bouncy slide at Taste of Sun Prairie
Happy 3rd Birthday Grace, at Dora Live at the Fox
Sophia trying to walk in a life vest in Ohio! Hilarious
Movie Star
Happy 6 Year Anniversary Nathan and Katie, time flies!
3 comments:
Your girls are getting so big! I can't believe it has been 3 years. We miss you all here!
Yay! An update! Looks like summer has been so pleasant and you have lots of fun stuff going on. Hope to see you guys over the holidays. Those girls are just precious!!
It looks like you guys are having so much fun in Madison. I can't wait until you come visit again. We miss you!!!
Post a Comment